Friday, August 25, 2006

27 weeks

Almost third trimester! One more week! Hard to believe.

I am definitely starting to feel like I am in the third trimester. Here are some things going on with my pregnancy at this point: :)
*I must SCRUB! I am nesting like a madwoman and every little dirt mark and stain is making me crazy. I am like a stain hunter with my bottle of oxyclean and my rag, haha. Walls, carpets, tables--nothing is safe! :)
*I cannot stop eating. I swear I am so incredibly hungry all day long. For example just lunch yesterday was a turkey sandwich, grapes, an orange, yogurt, pretzels, and a few spoons of leftover broccoli. Luckily I am able to make good food choices (this baby loves fruit, yogurt, salad, etc) or else I'd be 300lbs by now. I have been gaining about 2lbs a week for the past month though--yikes! But I am currently only up 8lbs so even if I continue gaining at this rate, I will still be at the normal weight gain range.
*I am tired! Out of no where I just became so exhausted and sluggish all day long (when I am not scrubbing or eating, haha).
*I hate pants! I swear waistbands are driving me nuts. I want to buy a few huge mumus to just hang out in. That would be attractive wouldn't it? :)
*I love my sons! Nathan is so sweet talking about his baby brother. He gives my belly big hugs and raspberries. He fell asleep last night using my belly as a pillow. Luke is such a good little belly baby! He moves around all day and lets me know he is OK, but he rarely ever kicks in a way that it hurts! I am a bit worried when he comes out he will never sleep though, haha. I swear he is never still. His favorite thing is to put his feet against my right side and push with all his might. It feels so odd and makes a huge lump on my right side, haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your healthy eating choices have been good for me, helping me not to put on weight with you. Although, your cravings have been boring to say the least. I liked your "craving run" with Arby's, though.

Nathan falling asleep on your belly last night was about the cutest thing I have seen in a while. Nathan is going to be a good big brother with all of the attention he is already giving Lukie.

Sarah said...

LOL- can you come over here and clean some ;-)