Tuesday, October 10, 2006

33.5 weeks

Today is my 26th birthday! All is well. Mike woke up early to make breakfast while I snuggled in bed with Nathan. He made turkey bacon, croissants, and fresh pineapple (only set off the smoke alarm 3 times making bacon. Nathan heard it and shouted "BACON!"). I did spy an ice cream cake in the freezer but haven't peeked at it yet, lol. Hope it doesn't have pumpkins on it. For some reason Baskin Robbins puts pumpkins on all of their cakes in October. I told Mike he had to order a pumpkinless one (hehe, I am a pain I know) Mike is coming home for lunch to help out with the kids.

The kids are being good and I am just relaxing in the big chair in the playroom with my laptop, magazines, and a phone, lol. I did just order a $47 nursing bra with my bday money (ouch! But I really needed/wanted it!)

Nathan turned 2 five days ago. Can't believe my little one is so big! I remember 2 years ago on my birthday being my first day home with my newborn. It was such a special day.

My little 2 year old is getting so smart! He can count to 18 when he walks up the stairs (counting steps). He is starting to recognize letters and numbers. He is talking up a storm! He is obsessed with Thomas the train little wooden trains now. He carries them around everywhere and calls them by name. He even gives them little personalities! (Thomas is naughty and always hides places he is not supposed to, like Nathan's yogurt cup. Then Nathan says "OHHHHH BOM!")

Luke is being a good little belly baby as always. He is still constantly hiccuping in there. I hope it isn't annoying for him. He is getting so big, I can tell. I can see his little limbs and body parts sticking through my skin. He flops back and forth a lot in there. He is constantly on the move.

I am working on my birth plan and thinking of every detail of birth/delivery. It is nervewracking but I want to be prepared!

No comments: