Friday, July 14, 2006

21 week update

This has been an exciting week! Mike just started being able to feel Luke kick. This baby doesn't seem to kick a whole lot though, but he squirms nonstop so it is a bit harder to find a good time for Mike to feel him.

Started getting a few aches and pains. My wrists and hands go numb at night (darn carpal tunnel) and I have been having some hip and lower back pain. Nothing horrible though.

I am going swimming tomorrow. I just love floating around in the pool when I am pregnant. The one time I can feel light, haha.

Going through the old baby clothes is really fun. I can't imagine having a baby that small again! I just love looking at the cute tiny outfits and imagining my new little boy in them.

I have gained 2lbs this week alone. Still negative 3 lbs from when I started though. Seems like I am finally catching up! I feel like I eat nonstop. Still tons of spicy food and fruit.

Nathan is doing well and talking a lot more. He is saying silly things like "ketchup" and insisting that Mike and I do everything with him together "Mama Dada Mama Dada!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Robin! I am so glad you are doing so well - other than the aches and pains. I feel ya there. My back is constantly hurting with these guys but its tolerable enough to really not bother me. Have fun swimming!!!!

Sarah said...

That Nathan is so cute!!