Thursday, July 06, 2006

20 weeks!

I can't believe I am halfway through this pregnancy. It is going by so very fast. I am feeling great! Honestly besides the few weeks of all day "morning" sickness, I have felt wonderful. Little Luke is seemingly a pretty laid back guy. I feel him squirming in there but rarely does he give me big kicks. I only really get kicked when I pee. I think when I empty my bladder, he loses the comfy bean bag chair he was sitting in (like he was during his u/s). I pretty much am able to eat whatever I want without too much trouble. I do get cravings for Mexican and lemon flavored things a lot. I did tell off some teenagers working at the frozen custard place because they didn't have the lemon italian ices made--oops! I am still down 6 lbs but am eating well. Lots of salads with tons of red onion and fruit. I have had fun shopping for a few little baby things, but really we have so much already! All of Bradley and Nathan's baby clothes---all fall baby boys! Nathan got a new bedroom set (cargo bed and dresser) so all of his baby stuff can be handed down his baby brother. It is so exciting to set up the nursery again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Print Dresses, Hollywood Hook Up, Bring It Up, Persaman, Duvetica, Tart Collections, Maternity, Lauren Merkin Handbags, Over £100, B-Low The Belt, Jackets & Wraps, Monrow, http://www.eicop.org/c-413-travel-kits-cosmetic-bags.aspx, Thayer, Cropped Jeans, Persaman, Vitamin A Gold/Ultraviolet Shimmer, Skin, Tart, Splendid, Backpack, Sleepwear Sets, Archive Jewelry, Jane Wang, Elan International, Laila Azhar, £50 - £100, AG Denim Jeans -Adriano Goldschmied, Rachel Pally, PENUMBRA, Proenza Schouler, Footwear, Adrienne Landau, Tolani Collection, Holiday Dresses, AG Adriano Goldschmied, Rails, LINE, Shades Of Grey, Wilt, Yoana Baraschi, McQ - Alexander McQueen, Hair Accessories, NUE by Shani, Jax, Ace Delivery, Wessex, Sandals by Dessy Group, Blush, Blush, Jackets & Wraps, Shaper, Alternative-Men's, Sachin + Babi, Underwear, Tunics, Backpack, Joie, So Low - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!