Thursday, June 22, 2006

18 weeks today

I have started to feel real movements! I swear this baby is doing somersaults in there. I feel this rolling pressure back and forth like he/she is pushing off the sides of my stomach doing laps. :)

Only a few more days until my ultrasound. I will come right out and say it. I think I am having a boy. I will literally be shocked if little baby is a girl. Everyone else seems to think so though, so we'll see! After the u/s, we are going to go out for lobster and then go buy baby 2 an outfit. Gosh, I hope he/she is cooperative and shows his/her goods so I can stop with this "he/she" stuff!

My tummy is smaller than it was with Nathan. I am obviously pregnant looking, but I don't have the big basketball look going on. I am flatter all over my tummy. I still am having trouble gaining weight even though I am eating nonstop.

That's my update!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay Robin! I haven't been by to read you in a while here (not that I am not up to date on the loop! LOL!) I can't wait until tomorrow - probably as excited as you are!!!!! I don't have any clue what you're going to have anymore!!!!!!