Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 2010

Woooo, it has been a while since I've updated. I have gone through some chronic health problems, lost 55lbs, had a million tests and Dr's appointments, and finally had gallbladder surgery 5 weeks ago which has helped tremendously. So.....I am moving on (finally)....

My boys are the lights of my life. I am more appreciative than ever for my healthy happy family. I love our home and our family more than words can express.

Sam is going to be one next week. How did that happen so fast???? He is the cutest little guy. His big cheesy grin with his huge dimples are irresistable. He wants to do everything his big brothers do. I just adore everything about my sweet little baby. He is super mischevious and keeps me on my toes. If you divert your eyes for even a second, he will be climbing up something or emptying a drawer or cabinet or playing with something he isn't supposed to. He makes the biggest messes at mealtimes. His favorite foods are bananas, pears, cheese, graham crackers, pasta with tomato sauce, turkey meatballs, pancakes/waffles/crepes, blueberries, and peas. He says "Mama, Dada, Bubbas (brothers), hi, hello, hey, bye, ball, all da (all done)" and just started to sign for nursing. He gives the best big hugs and sloppy kisses. He is a madman in the bathtub with his brothers. Sam demands to put his "bubbas" to bed every night with daddy. He loves being pushed around by his brothers in a ride-on car. He pushes toy trucks around and makes vroom noises. He loves to play ball (fetch really, haha) and to read books. He pretends to call people on the phone and says "Hewow?" Sam has the softest fuzziest little baby head and I can't help but kiss his chubby cheeks a thousand times a day. I am so lucky to have such a sweet, fun little guy :)

Luke is doing great. He is my special little guy. He says the sweetest most loving things and makes me feel like a million bucks. Luke is writing his name and starting to write other words as well. He still loves his naptime and is eating me out of house and home. He is smart and goofy and always loving and cheerful. He makes me laugh all the time with his craziness. He loves to be helpful and make others happy. I am not sure what I would do without my Lukey Poos! His smile lights up a room and his laugh is the best sound ever.

Nathan is still amazing me daily. He designs intricate lego creations and then makes the directions on how to build it! He is reading well and doing 1st grade math. He is obsessed with cars still and loves to take bike rides around the neighborhood to check out the cars in the parking lot. He holds a conversation so well I sometimes forget I am talking to a 5 year old. He is such a good boy and takes such good care of his little brothers. He is very responsible already, I really appreciate that more than I can say! He gets attention every where we go because he is just so dang gorgeous and talkative.

I am one lucky mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Robin, the Mommy, and my first granddaughter. Every word she says about her boys are the same joy and pride I have always received from her. And now, I want to thank God for her, the boys and Mike. They give me constant memories that I can take with me into eternity. Another thank you to the "Nana" of this group, my daughter, Mary Jane. Forever love and blessings, gg/gma/mom