Wednesday, December 09, 2009

December 2009

Just a few things going on right now that I wouldn't want to forget:
* Sam (now 7 months) saying "Ooma!" whenever he wants me (or wants to nurse....still haven't figured out if Ooma is me or my boob, haha)
*Sam trying to fling himself headfirst off the couch whenever I am changing his diaper on the chaise part of the couch. He loves to hang upside down, that silly boy.
* All of Sam's unnecessary movement. He has been doing it since the womb, he is never still!
* Nathan saying to me "Sometimes when I wake up in the morning or come in from the snow I just really want to hug you so bad! I just have to hug you! What is that feeling? Is it love?"
*Luke wanting to wear his Iron Man costume all day every day
*Sam pulling up on everything all of the time. He pulls up on the side of the crib, the bath, the couch, the stairs, everywhere! Thing is he hasn't gotten his balance yet so he is constantly falling. His poor head is covered in "booboos" already.
*Having to laugh at Sam's gigantic booty everytime I change him. That thing is massive and is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
*Luke naming his bioncles "Firewood" and "Snow White"
*Nathan making the most detailed bioncles out of paper.....all the time! There are paper bioncles all over our house.
*Luke telling me he loves me and he wants a hug all through out the day. He is so sweet and loving!
*Luke always asking to go run errands with me. He is the best shopping buddy!

No comments: