Wednesday, November 15, 2006

39 weeks

I have a lot of changes this week. All of a sudden I have gone from thinking I could last for a few more weeks to feeling like this baby better come out RIGHT NOW, haha. My contractions are so bad at night and I am suddenly so uncomfortable. My belly feels hard as a rock and soooo heavy. Luke has been so quiet and subdued as well. None of the big kicks or pushes I am so used to. I feel like he is realllly big in there! It is all about the waiting game now......anytime you are ready, Luke!

Nathan is so cute with my belly. He tries to share his snack with the baby (poking me in the tummy with a graham cracker yesterday), stacks blocks on it, says good morning to it, and always gives it great big raspberries. I can't wait to see how he reacts to his little brother in person!

1 comment:

the babies mamma said...

no baby, yet, huh? I thought for sure you'd have Luke by now...maybe he is just waiting for his due date! He may just be ultra-prompt!