Friday, May 22, 2009

the little things

Here are some things I want to make sure I don't forget from this point in my life (Nathan at 4.5, Luke at 2.5, and Sam at 3 weeks):

*Nathan's nonstop making of robots, superheroes, transformers, etc out of paper. I love seeing his creativity but the constant mess of little paper scraps on the floor can make me nuts :)
*Luke's battle with an invisible villian---he is always making punching and shooting sounds and fighting someone no one else can see
*Sam's little kissy face he is always making. I just HAVE to smooch it.
*Luke dragging out the Imaginext castle every 5 minutes and forcing everyone to play "guys" with him. He literally plops the castle in my lap!
*Sam flinging himself from your shoulder to chest level when he gets hungry---you have to watch out for that so you don't drop him!
*Sam doing pushups the moment you put him on his belly
*Nathan always wanting to be the bad guy when he plays with other kids. Should I be worried? :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your boys crack me up!!

Crazy Married Folks said...

Awww..............I love how you make sure to doodle down the cute little tings they do