Saturday, December 13, 2008

19 weeks

I am 19 weeks today, hard to believe I am almost halfway done! I was just looking at fetal development sites, wow, hard to believe my baby is that big and developed already! I have my ultrasound in 2 days, I am so excited. Everyone claims I am having a girl, but I will not be surprised at all to see that we are having another boy. I will be thrilled either way :) We still don't have names picked out, but I think a boy name would be easier than a girl's to choose as of this moment.

I am still feeling sick at night (BLAH) but other than that I have no complaints. No heartburn, no discomfort, no cramping, etc. If I could just get this darn nausea to go away, I'd feel fantastic! Glad to be feeling good this time of year. I love decorating, baking, shopping, doing Christmas crafts, etc. The boys are so excited this year! I am *almost* done my Christmas shopping :)

This baby has definite opinions on food already. My favorite is a turkey bacon, lettuce, cheddar, and mayo sandwich on wheat toast. I could go for one right now! I also am loving turkey chili covered with cheese. Anything salty, meaty, and cheesy sounds good to me! Everytime I eat fast food I get sick and I have an aversion to sweets.

Next post will probably be my ultrasound update! I am so excited, I feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas morning. I am praying that the baby is healthy and I can put my mind at ease. I am also excited to start decorating the baby's room and picking up little baby things after I know the sex. I can't wait!

No comments: