Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Woohoo

I am so very happy. I am feeling a million times better. I finally have my appetite back and have so much less nausea. I have been cooking and doing more housework. It is wonderful to be feeling more like myself. I am almost 12 weeks long. Only a week or so to go until 2nd trimester! I am still pretty tired, but again not as bad. I stopped losing weight but have not gained any back yet. Still have a pretty good belly going on though! :)

Nathan is doing very well. He is sleeping all night in his big boy bed and doesn't even need Mommy to put him to bed anymore! Mike brings him up to his bed and he falls asleep quickly and stays there all night. What a big boy! He is such a sweet little guy. He brings me so much joy. It is hard to believe that I am going to have my second baby pretty darn soon!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Finally! YAY! I am so glad you are over the "hump"! lol! Congrats on the next trimester!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Post some belly pics :)

the babies mamma said...

that's great about Nathan sleeping in his bed so good.

Lakota squeezed my stomach so much that I couldn't eat very much....which was very instrumental in me not gaining a lot of weight...if only I ate the same amount now....