Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am pregnant!

I wanted to start a pregnancy journal to update friends and family about my newest addition. :) I am due Thanksgiving day, 11-23-06 with baby #2. I am 9.5 weeks along now. I have my first prenatal appt today and I am so excited but also nervous. So far this pregnancy has been much more difficult than my one with Nathan. I have been much more nauseas and queasy. I have no appetite at all. I can only eat a small amount and then I feel extremely stuffed. I look forward to feeling better and getting to eat again! :) I am much bigger than I was with Nathan as well. I had a belly poking out before I even found out I was pregnant! I had people asking if I was pregnant before I even knew. I was in maternity clothes at 5 weeks. Now at 9.5 weeks I have people assuming I am about 5 months along. Wowee. I will update later after my appointment. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Robin is pregnant!!!!!!!!

the babies mamma said...

Hey Robin! Awesome that you have a blog spot!

Maybe the baby is a girl this time!! :)